Whether you need to get ready for a Halloween Party, a convention (like Los Angeles Comic Con held the weekend before the spooky holiday), Halloween itself, or just cause you feel like it, we have got you covered!
Alright, not covered like Carrie here. But you get the point. We know you need the perfect nail art for your costume or cosplay! We're here to lend a helping hand!
Here's our list of must have Halloween inspired nails you'll need for this horror-able holiday! P.S. They are selling out FAST! So make sure to snag them now! If something is out of stock you can enter your email to get a notification when it's back in our shop!
1. Redrum - All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. It may make Jack dull, but you'll be anything but in these chilling nails!
2. Burtonesque - Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! Beetlejuice! or...Wonderland, Edward Scissorhands, Nightmare Before Christmas and more! This Tim Burton inspired nail art covers a number of his fantastic films!
3. Clive Barker - Don't open that puzzle box! That is, unless you want to unleash the awesomeness of the officially licensed Clive Barker nail wraps.
4. Peek-a-Boo-Cats - If Black Cats are your thing, and let's be honest, they are everyone's thing. Then these nails are for you! Get yourself some sassy Salem nails in advance of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
5. Batty - Black bat silhouettes on a *CLEAR* background gives you plenty of opportunity to customize your look. Whether you layer them over a colored polish or have some fun with glitter, these wraps are sure to inspire!
6. Patron Spirit of Halloween - Just like our Tim Burton inspired wraps, these are great for Beetlejuice or Jack Skellington costumes and cosplay!
7. Frankenstein - Whether you're Frankenstein, the Bride of Frankenstein, the Doctor, or a Mary Shelley fan. These nail wraps are for you! Just be careful bringing the dead back to life...
8. Gothique Lace - As with traditional lace, these wraps are printed on a clear base to allow whatever you choose to layer underneath them to still be visible. Whether you choose to back them with red, gold, purple, or some other delightfully gruesome color, you'll be pleased to know that these ghoulish faces won't disappear when the lights go out - they'll *GLOW*!
9. Dracula - No matter who your favorite Dracula is, this nail art is to die for! Show your literary pride with Bram Stoker's classic Dracula.
10. VandalEyes Halloween - Hallow's Eve beckons the scary and the spookishly sweet to spend October 31st in the mortal world. Give your hands a proper costume cram-packed with delightfully nightmarish characters making their presence known through glowing googly eyes on each finger.
11. Dead Inside - Are you hungry...for BRAINS?!?? These nail wraps are for you Zombie fans out there! Walking Dead, Warm Bodies, Shaun of the Dead, or Zombieland. Be prepared for the Zombie Apocalypse!
12. Pink-a-Boo Cats - Back with more cats! We know you can't get enough! Salem will be proud!
13. Lunar Phase - Last but not least! We had to include the lunar cycle! Here's to hoping you have a spectacular spooky Halloween!