In Episode 11, It's lunch time tea LIVE from Espionage Cosmetics HQ.
- Hillary learns how to turn the speaker off on Christals laptop
- Christal and Hillary gave sad eyes to Jaimie to get the Sushi Challenge extended
- Christal is on the last episode of Westworld and she is messed up emotionally
- Check out the Lantern made for the Boom!box by Geekify!
- If you haven't yet, check out the new Spider-Man: Homecoming Trailer!
- Enter for a chance to win a signed print from Mass Effect voice actor Mark Meer HERE!
- Jaimie teased that palette preorders will go live-ish very soon! Keep an eye out!
- Nexus OP subscribers will be able to purchase extra house wraps soon!!
- For information on Nexus OP visit our page HERE!
- Joint us for our 6th Birthday EVENT!
- A Nerd Misfit pet calendar needs to happen. The people have spoken.
- Sign up for the "Keeping Track" Nexus theme NOW!
- Christal gets bummed out reminiscing about the 65th anniversary of Singin' in the Rain
- For great resources for mental health issues, visit Carrie Fishers site HERE!
- Restock Notifications are now a thing!! Sign up to get notified when your favorite design is back in stock!
- Christal saw the new Power Rangers Movie and shares her thoughts
- Review us on Facebook and Google to get a $5 coupon code!
- Nerd Makeup Ambassador Jackie Craft Cosplay will be on tonight's episode of Cosplay Melee on Syfy!
- Test Drives are for people who have never ordered with us before. Skynet is keeping tabs and cross-referencing accounts, so don't be that guy.
- Christal mistakes Kevin Smith for Kevin Hart while talking about the new Jumanji movie.
- Tune in next week for Godzilla vs Mecha Godzilla in an epic showdown!
- Check out Our playlist it's epic
- Be sure to check out Nerd Makeup Ambassador LIVE makeup demo Videos on our Facebook page HERE!