In Episode 14, Nerd Makeup Ambassador Dawn (Bang Bang Betty) joins the Nerd Misfits for Beauty pageant hair, Pallet updates, and Moar.
- It's April 24th and we are turning Hillary into Miss Rhode Island!
- Palette preorders are about to happen!! If you haven't signed up for alerts, DO IT NOW!!
- Hillary and Christal leave in three days for Calgary Comic Expo!
- Nexus OP is Live! For hints on this rounds theme, click HERE!
- Active Nexus and BOOM!Box subscribers get 50% off the Nexus OP!
- Turns out Disney is pretty strict about weddings in the park.
- Join us at 2pm today for the REAL hair nd makeup demo with Bang Bang Betty
- The Weekly Nerd Misfit recap is moving to Bi-Weekly.
- Hillary is working on a Cosplay of Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn
- The everything shadows are almost completely gone. Check out what's still available HERE!
- Jaimie "pageant Mom"s Hillary and saves her from a Tiara Bomb!
- Espionage Cosmetics is turning 6 next week. If you will be in the Tacoma area, come to our May 6th. For more information visit our event page.
- Nerd Makeup Ambassador Jae Chaos will be turning into Peter Pan on her next Makeup Tutorial
- Congratulations to the Mark Meer giveaway winners!
- The Marrisa Meyer giveaway is still going. Enter HERE for your chance to win!
- Jaimie gets real about the Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino. What were your thoughts?
- Hillary and Christal discuss travel snacks
- The Nerd Misfits talk about the Jyn Erso cosplayer giving away Death Star plans at the Star Wars Celebration. Read the article HERE
- Kel Mitchel and Asia Lee's Good Burger pregnancy announcement is the best!
- The prize for this weeks Live Feed Pop-Quiz is a Bundle of Nexus losing designs.