- Nail Wrap Pro Tips
- Nail Wrap Survey
A broken html tag might be a big problem but a broken nail is a flat out disaster! Keep your nails fabulous and strong beneath the computing genius of these technology inspired nail wraps. With awesome features like glitter binary coding and durable colors that last up to two weeks, we promise not to ruin your look with unnecessary server updates, annoying spam, or changes in our user agreement. Use them. Be fabulous. Show the world geek girls are gorgeous.
Butyl Acetate, Titanium Dioxide, Glitter Powder, Isopropyl Alcohol, Nitrocellulose, Ethylbenzene, Acrylic Resin
Nerd Manicure Pro-Tips:
- Nerd manicure only takes 10 minutes and a nail file to apply; no heat gun, special adhesive, or drying time required!
- Can be applied over natural nails, gels, shellac, and acrylic, and lasts 2 weeks with a top coat.
- Check out our Youtube Channel for our How-To-Apply & Nail Wrap Removal Tutorials
- Do you have MOAR questions? We have answers on our FAQ page
- Orders take 4-6 business days to process
- Processed orders ship Monday-Friday
- Shipping estimates are in addition to the 4-6 day processing window.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail once your order ships
- It can take up to 24 hours following shipment for your tracking information to update in the system
CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS
- CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS will begin shipping 5-15-18!
- Preorder items can not be combined with non-preorder items.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your Account page. Door-to-door tracking is not available for most international shipments.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the items in your cart, and include a small handling fee.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Espionage Cosmetics has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
You will be provided with tracking information in your Shipment Confirmation email. Once a package leaves the United States, however, the United States Postal Service cannot track your order any further. We encourage you to contact your local postal service should you have any questions on the status of your order once it has left the U.S.A.
Nerd Misfit Support is standing by!
Shoot us an email at Support@EspionageCosmetics.com
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I love the design as I never see any binary code designs anywhere! This is my first time trying glitter nail wraps and I used the SuperChic Lacquer on one hand and I noticed it blurred the design and turned it all silver glitter on every nail. On the other hand I used inm Out The Door top coat and the design kept. I don't know what happened but I would definitely want to get again and use the right top coat.
The image of these nails on the website doesn't show off their level of depth and sparkle well. In person they are much more impressive.
However I have very narrow nails, so using the broken image nails is very challenging for me - maybe my big toe can work as my accent nail? That broken image was the main reason I bought them. But I am glad I got them before they were gone.
I love these, I have a few sets. I work from home - coding - so these are my favorites to wear when I do have to go in to the office for anything.
Only complaint about these is that my nails are short enough that I can get a second mani out of these but I can't really re-use the broken img ones because the design doesn't repeat. Overall, they're still pretty great and I love the sparkle.
I love these, but was a little sad to note that the broken link and BSOD were on each end of the spectrum rather than sprinkled in. For example, I would have loved to see the broken link or BSOD in a size that fit an accent nail (or, um, my middle finger) moreso than the largest two (which are more sized for my big toes). Still, they're super fun and definitely helped me find motivation to keep coding during hell week of a big project.
I am hoping that they have been discontinued so that in the future, they can come back with a little more balance.