- Nail Wrap Pro Tips
- Nail Wrap Sizes
22 Wrap Set / BONUS: Mini nail file included!
Alexander Hamilton along with James Madison and John Jay collaborated to compose a series of essays in defense of the new US Constitution originally titled “The Federalist”. The Constitution had been penned on September 17, 1787 in Philadelphia, PA the same city The Declaration of Independence was written. After the Constitution was introduced it was hotly debated and in many cases outright denounced by members of congress. Hamilton, Madison, and Jay sought to champion the document through their writing. The Federalist Papers, as they came to be known, were originally only meant to consist of 25 total articles with the work divided evenly among the three men. When all was said and done 85 essays were written in less than 6 months’ time. And in the words of Lin-Manuel Miranda, the writer of “Hamilton The Musical”:
John Jay got sick after writing five. James Madison wrote twenty-nine. Hamilton wrote the other fifty-one!
INGREDIENTS MAY CONTAIN
Acetic Ether, Nitrocellulose, Glue (Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Ethyl Acetate) , Acrylic Acid, Noctilucent Powder, Titanium Pigment, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylic Resin, Noctilucent Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Glitter Powder, Butyl Acetate, Ethylbenzene, Phosphor, N-Butyl Acetate, Poly Acrylic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexaacrylate, Ethyl Acetate, Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-20 Olen), Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Pearl Powder, Aluminium Foil.
Nerd Manicure Pro-Tips:
- Nerd manicure only takes 10 minutes and a nail file to apply; no heat gun, special adhesive, or drying time required!
- Can be applied over natural nails, gels, shellac, and acrylic, and lasts 2 weeks with a top coat.
- Check out our Youtube Channel for our How-To-Apply & Nail Wrap Removal Tutorials
- Do you have MOAR questions? We have answers on our FAQ page
New 22 Wrap Set Sizes:
Old 14 Wrap Set Sizes:
- Orders take 4-6 business days to process
- Processed orders ship Monday-Friday
- Shipping estimates are in addition to the 4-6 day processing window.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail once your order ships
- It can take up to 24 hours following shipment for your tracking information to update in the system
CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS
- CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS will begin shipping 5-15-18!
- Preorder items can not be combined with non-preorder items.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your Account page. Door-to-door tracking is not available for most international shipments.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the items in your cart, and include a small handling fee.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Espionage Cosmetics has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
You will be provided with tracking information in your Shipment Confirmation email. Once a package leaves the United States, however, the United States Postal Service cannot track your order any further. We encourage you to contact your local postal service should you have any questions on the status of your order once it has left the U.S.A.
Nerd Misfit Support is standing by!
Shoot us an email at Support@EspionageCosmetics.com
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
The Federalist Papers is, hands down, my favorite wrap of the current available options. I think I own more of that style than any other. The wraps are super easy to put on and with the right top coat or with acrylic nails, will last a ridiculously long time compared to polish.
I'm a regular when it comes to this company, but these wraps in particular spark quite a bit of conversation. They're beautiful on their own, but the content is also significant in a way people aren't expecting when they shake your hand. Super great.
I loved these! I wish the "Federalist" title was a little bigger? I kept on having to awkwardly stick my thumbs out to show people. But these are so much fun, and drew in people of all kinds asking me about them and getting to talk about the musical and history.
They lasted well, though if I wasn't careful right after I put on the top coat, the letters would smudge a little.
I absolutely loved these - they hold up remarkably well to my lifestyle of "writing like I'm writing out of time" on the keyboard all day every day. I *do* admit that finding the RIGHT topcoat is important, as I did notice a teeeeeeny amount of shrinkage, but other than that, I'm about to do another big order. :D Now do Pretty Deadly!
These nail wraps are great for musical fans and I can't wait to show them off!
Also everyone who works at this company has been amazing and making sure I was able to get my hands on these nail wraps!