- Everything Shadow Pro Tips
- FAQ: Everything Shadows
Our entire line of Everything Shadows is being retired in order to make room for new & exciting products. Read all about it here!
Fall in love with the glimmer of Guild Romance. Like the light in his eyes when he sees you IRL, this shimmering gold mineral color sparkles like the look of new love.
Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow #5, Blue #1, Ferric Ferrocyanide, Iron Oxide, Carnauba Wax, Silica
Everything Shadow Pro-Tips:
- Applied over a white primer you can really make these colors pop!
- When applying loose pigments you don’t wipe/swipe/brush them on like you would a pressed powder. Instead you should TAP them into the area where you want your color to be! Loose pigments have a lot more application options but are definitely a different animal from standard, pressed powders.
- When traveling, to minimize your Everything Shadows “leaking”:
- make sure to keep them in one of our handy dandy collection canisters that seals them off from the rest of your clothes/makeup/etc.
- take a small piece of masking tape and run it along the edge of the canister. Not only will this keep the lids from shifting in transit, but it will also supply you with a piece of scotch tape that can be used for evening out eyeliner or picking up glitter/pigment fallout later!
Please note: Everything Shadows are packed by weight, though some ingredients may settle a bit during shipment, giving the appearance of being less full.
Behind the scenes, the Nerd Misfits are actually run by their real-life aristocats. As such, we do not test on animals or use any ingredients that have been tested on animals. All of the Espionage products are cruelty free and bursting with furbaby appreciation. When time allows between projects, we continue to work through the various pieces of the long, but certainly worthwhile process of becoming Leaping Bunny certified. Until then, we are Leaping Kitty certified.
We most certainly do offer a range of vegan-friendly colors! For your convenience, the description on each color will clearly list if that item is vegan/non-vegan.
Friendly tip from Office Mechagodzilla: If the color in question contains “Carmine” then it is not vegan-friendly. (Yes, he’s sociable from time to time.)
Yup! All of the Espionage “Everything Shadows” are gluten free and produced in a gluten free lab. Just ask Office Mechagodzilla. He knows.
Why, I do declare that they are! All of our Everything Shadows are formulated to be safe for your pretty peepers! There are a handful of colors that are not approved for lip application. This is noted within each product description; it will be marked as either Lips/Not for Lips.
Our Everything Shadows can be used on ALL THE THINGS!!! We like to think outside of the box, so let us run you through a small pinch of the possibilities. Use them as eyeshadow (SURPRISE!!!), eyeliner, highlighter, contour, brow filler, lip stain, temporary hair color, and even paint with them! GASP! It’s true. Would we lie to you? Check it out HERE.
Office Mechagodzilla, you going to weigh in on this? No?
Well, okay. We understand that application takes perfecting (even without laser beams for eyes), so here are some videos and tutorials to help you along the way: Makeup Marvels and Nerd Makeup Pro Tips peeled directly from our Nerd Misfit YouTube channel! Give ‘em a peek!
Here! Ride eternal, shiny, and chrome with this Glitter Tutorial from our Nerd Misfits!
- Orders take 4-6 business days to process
- Processed orders ship Monday-Friday
- You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail once your order ships
- It can take up to 24 hours following shipment for your tracking information to update in the system
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your Account page. Door-to-door tracking is not available for most international shipments.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the items in your cart, and include a small handling fee.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Espionage Cosmetics has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
You will be provided with tracking information in your Shipment Confirmation email. Once a package leaves the United States, however, the United States Postal Service cannot track your order any further. We encourage you to contact your local postal service should you have any questions on the status of your order once it has left the U.S.A.
Nerd Misfit Support is standing by! Shoot us an email at Support@EspionageCosmetics.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.