Nerd Makeup Ambassador, cosplayer, and artist Sam Skyler wears her heart on her sleeve. Everywhere she goes, she spreads a little bit of joy through her positive out look on life and her infectious smile.
In May 2016, the world became brighter as her art book Kaleidoscope was released into the world fusing inspiration with pop culture, which captures the soul of fandom life.
Grab your "Kaleidoscope" and peek into the worlds of nostalgia and modern works that have impacted lives in the geek community. Unlock an interview with Sam Skyler by clicking here.
ABOUT THE ARTIST (via samskylerart.com):
In a galaxy not too far away, nestled within a town similar to Hobbiton, is a studio where freelance artist Sam Skyler is making a new creation for the world to see.
The love she has for storytelling and nerd culture is as strong as Valyrian steel. Forging that together with a fiery passion and a solid work ethic has awarded her an Emmy and several various accomplishments for her art, airbrush paintings, cosplays, and other colorful creations.
She hopes to inspire others to find their own superpowers, take risks, and to live life outside the Pokeball. Creating and sharing all of her YouTube videos is something that she is extremely passionate about, and her ambition is that she can help others break out of their shells and let loose their creative Hulks.
Using her diverse artistic talent, her mission is the hope that she can energize, inspire and connect with others, to infinity and Beyond!
- Orders take 4-6 business days to process
- Processed orders ship Monday-Friday
- Shipping estimates are in addition to the 4-6 day processing window.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail once your order ships
- It can take up to 24 hours following shipment for your tracking information to update in the system
- PALETTE PREORDERS will begin shipping no later than August 15th!
- NEW NERD MANICURE PRESALES will start shipping by September 1st!
- Preorder items can not be combined with non-preorder items.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your Account page. Door-to-door tracking is not available for most international shipments.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the items in your cart, and include a small handling fee.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Espionage Cosmetics has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
You will be provided with tracking information in your Shipment Confirmation email. Once a package leaves the United States, however, the United States Postal Service cannot track your order any further. We encourage you to contact your local postal service should you have any questions on the status of your order once it has left the U.S.A.
Nerd Misfit Support is standing by! Shoot us an email at Support@EspionageCosmetics.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.