- Our nail file is the basic tool needed to bring your new #NerdManicure to life! After pressing the wrap on to your nail, simply fold down the excess over the edge of your nail and use one of these handy files to file away the excess wrap!
- Orders take 4-6 business days to process
- Processed orders ship Monday-Friday
- Shipping estimates are in addition to the 4-6 day processing window.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail once your order ships
- It can take up to 24 hours following shipment for your tracking information to update in the system
- PALETTE PREORDERS will begin shipping no later than August 15th!
- NEW NERD MANICURE PRESALES will start shipping by September 1st!
- Preorder items can not be combined with non-preorder items.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your Account page. Door-to-door tracking is not available for most international shipments.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the items in your cart, and include a small handling fee.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Espionage Cosmetics has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
You will be provided with tracking information in your Shipment Confirmation email. Once a package leaves the United States, however, the United States Postal Service cannot track your order any further. We encourage you to contact your local postal service should you have any questions on the status of your order once it has left the U.S.A.
Nerd Misfit Support is standing by! Shoot us an email at Support@EspionageCosmetics.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I love these cute little files! They're cheap and they are the perfect size to fit under the nail for filing. They seem a little rougher than an average file as well
I'm used to using more professional and larger files and decided to go with these little ones to see how well they worked. Turns out they are WONDERFUL. They didn't file away at my nail, and did what they were supposed to do (in this case file off the excess wrap). I then decided to give the file a try on my actual nail to gauge how well it filed and was surprised to find that it did not leave jagged edges on my nails.
Very awesome product if used properly! Three thumbs up!
I was bummed that these weren't the big padded nail files at the price - these are like the Revlon nail files that come in packs of 50...but these are definitely cuter than those.
My first order included nail wraps, the humidor, and these files. I used one of these files for my first experience with the nail wraps. It made removing the excess wrap so easy. I am going to use these for that sole purpose. Glad I bought them.
These files are the best I've found for working with nail wraps. The grit is rough enough to be effective, but not so rough that the wraps get damaged. I don't like this file as much for actually shaping my nails, but I have plenty of other options for that. At 2 for $1, these are well worth it. One usually lasts me 6-8 wrap applications (they might last longer if I didn't lose them!)