- Glitter Pro Tips
- FAQ: Everything Shadows
"It is not everyone," said Elinor, "who has your passion for dead leaves." Though certainly not *dead* in this instance, darling girls, but absolutely in the vein of leaves once turned to yellows, oranges, and golds by the first whisper of autumn, this captivating sparkle catches the eye and turns the head. Perhaps not quite to the tastes of one's mother, this glitter is certain to be a favorite amongst one's contemporaries. An application to the eyelids, or perhaps, more adventurously, to the fingernails, will surely instigate a flutter of gossip in the village! Be cautioned, young ladies, it may well be that one's reputation is injured by such hearsay - be sensible in your application!
Cosmetic Grade Glitter
- Cosmetic Grade, custom created sparkles are curated by a Glitter Jedi in our Nerd Makeup Lab.
- To apply glitter liner OR glitter shadow: Using a clear eyelash glue and either your finger or a fine-tipped brush, apply a small amount on the area of your eye where you could use a bit of sparkle. Then use a separate brush to add your cosmetic glitter of choice, making sure to press it in to the glue. When done correctly, you can wear that glitter liner for 10+ hours without reapplication!
- To pick up fallout without grinding or brushing glitter into your makeup, have a roll of scotch tape on hand. Take a piece about 3 inches long and use the sticky side to gently and efficiently pick up the stray sparkles.
- Get creative! Everyone can use some more glitter in their life!
Behind the scenes, the Nerd Misfits are actually run by their real-life aristocats. As such, we do not test on animals or use any ingredients that have been tested on animals. All of the Espionage products are cruelty free and bursting with furbaby appreciation. When time allows between projects, we continue to work through the various pieces of the long, but certainly worthwhile process of becoming Leaping Bunny certified. Until then, we are Leaping Kitty certified.
We most certainly do offer a range of vegan-friendly colors! For your convenience, the description on each color will clearly list if that item is vegan/non-vegan.
Friendly tip from Office Mechagodzilla: If the color in question contains “Carmine” then it is not vegan-friendly. (Yes, he’s sociable from time to time.)
Yup! All of the Espionage “Everything Shadows” are gluten free and produced in a gluten free lab. Just ask Office Mechagodzilla. He knows.
Why, I do declare that they are! All of our Everything Shadows are formulated to be safe for your pretty peepers! There are a handful of colors that are not approved for lip application. This is noted within each product description; it will be marked as either Lips/Not for Lips.
Our Everything Shadows can be used on ALL THE THINGS!!! We like to think outside of the box, so let us run you through a small pinch of the possibilities. Use them as eyeshadow (SURPRISE!!!), eyeliner, highlighter, contour, brow filler, lip stain, temporary hair color, and even paint with them! GASP! It’s true. Would we lie to you? Check it out HERE.
Office Mechagodzilla, you going to weigh in on this? No?
Well, okay. We understand that application takes perfecting (even without laser beams for eyes), so here are some videos and tutorials to help you along the way: Makeup Marvels and Nerd Makeup Pro Tips peeled directly from our Nerd Misfit YouTube channel! Give ‘em a peek!
Here! Ride eternal, shiny, and chrome with this Glitter Tutorial from our Nerd Misfits!
- Orders take 4-6 business days to process
- Processed orders ship Monday-Friday
- You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail once your order ships
- It can take up to 24 hours following shipment for your tracking information to update in the system
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your Account page. Door-to-door tracking is not available for most international shipments.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the items in your cart, and include a small handling fee.
WHAT ABOUT FIRST CLASS?
To better ensure the shipping and delivery of orders, we no longer offer USPS First Class as a shipping option. The remaining available shipping methods all include tracking in addition to limited insurance according to USPS policies to ensure the best care of your new Nerd Makeup!
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Espionage Cosmetics has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
You will be provided with tracking information in your Shipment Confirmation email. Once a package leaves the United States, however, the United States Postal Service cannot track your order any further. We encourage you to contact your local postal service should you have any questions on the status of your order once it has left the U.S.A.
Nerd Misfit Support is standing by! Shoot us an email at Support@EspionageCosmetics.com and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.