- Nail Wrap Pro Tips
- Nail Wrap Sizes
22 Wrap Set / BONUS: Mini nail file included!
INGREDIENTS MAY CONTAIN
Acetic Ether, Nitrocellulose, Glue (Acrylates Copolymer, Titanium Dioxide, Ethyl Acetate), Acrylic Acid, Noctilucent Powder, Titanium Pigment, Isopropyl Alcohol, Acrylic Resin, Noctilucent Powder, Titanium Dioxide, Glitter Powder, Butyl Acetate, Ethylbenzene, Phosphor, N-Butyl Acetate, Poly Acrylic Acid, Hydroxypropyl Methacrylate, Dipentaerythrityl Hexaacrylate, Ethyl Acetate, Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-20 Olen), Hydroxycyclohexyl Phenyl Ketone, Bis-Trimethylbenzoyl Phenylphosphine Oxide, Pearl Powder, Aluminium Foil.
Nerd Manicure Pro-Tips:
- Nerd manicure only takes 10 minutes and a nail file to apply; no heat gun, special adhesive, or drying time required!
- Can be applied over natural nails, gels, shellac, and acrylic, and lasts 2 weeks with a top coat.
- Check out our Youtube Channel for our How-To-Apply & Nail Wrap Removal Tutorials
- Do you have MOAR questions? We have answers on our FAQ page
New 22 Wrap Set Sizes:
Old 14 Wrap Set Sizes:
- Orders take 4-6 business days to process
- Processed orders ship Monday-Friday
- Shipping estimates are in addition to the 4-6 day processing window.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail once your order ships
- It can take up to 24 hours following shipment for your tracking information to update in the system
CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS
- CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS will begin shipping 5-15-18!
- Preorder items can not be combined with non-preorder items.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your Account page. Door-to-door tracking is not available for most international shipments.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the items in your cart, and include a small handling fee.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Espionage Cosmetics has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
You will be provided with tracking information in your Shipment Confirmation email. Once a package leaves the United States, however, the United States Postal Service cannot track your order any further. We encourage you to contact your local postal service should you have any questions on the status of your order once it has left the U.S.A.
Nerd Misfit Support is standing by!
Shoot us an email at Support@EspionageCosmetics.com
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Unicorn Blood 2.0
I've long been a fan of the lazy girl manicure, aka: nail wraps. This is my first experience with ones from Espionage Cosmetics, and I have to say it's been a great one!
The wide variety of sizes was awesome! I have very small, creepy, child like hands, so finding wraps that I don't have to cut down is a challenge, but not with Espionage! I found the perfect fit right away! Application was a breeze, and with the addition of the clear coat I've had no issues with peeling corners or color loss! I'm starting week two of wearing these and they look as good as the day I applied them!
Also: they are SO GLITTERY!!! Glitter nail polish sucks to take off, but I know these will be a breeze!
I can't recommend these enough, the color is vibrant, the glitter is sparkly and application is easy!
(No unicorns were harmed in the production of this review)
These new wraps are too thin, it makes them much harder to put on. They are also slightly see through so they are not as bright. I like them, but I loved the old ones.
I had good & bad opinions with my first trial of the new 22 :/
Pros!: they are thinner- the original glitter wraps were thick & hard to apply without creases
Though they are thinner, the glitter is still magnificent!
Cons: the original sizes fit me fine- I know more ppl can fit the new- but I had a hard time fitting the new on the sides that were rainbows :/
Also the first round of applying these the edges popped up quickly/ I wasn't able to get the ends secure- possibly the thinner state, or oils on nails- idk 3: 2nd round stayed better so :D
I'm saving them for when I go back to work. I work with junior K's and K. I figure it's a great way to win the kids over. As in she must be cool look at her nails