- Nail Wrap Pro Tips
- Nail Wrap Survey
These lights will bring the joy and spirit of the Holidays to all who wear them! In fact, you might get more spirit than joy. The proof is in the lights. What’s that? A flickering, a surge of power, or a message from the beyond? When the lights go out, these might just turn your world upside down. We urge you to heed the message. We’re your friend, and friends don’t lie.
In an epic wrap battle between two worthy opponents, this design came out on top all because of your votes! It will now reside here, safely nestled on our website in our permanent nerd manicure lineup! The other design, well…we’re not so sure you want to know its fate.
Don’t miss out on the next nail wrap showdown! Get in on the monthly action and make your vote count for something! Sign up here.
Acetic Ether, Nitrocellulose, Glue, Acrylic Acid, Noctilucent Powder, Titanium Pigment, Isopropyl Alcohol
Nerd Manicure Pro-Tips:
- Nerd manicure only takes 10 minutes and a nail file to apply; no heat gun, special adhesive, or drying time required!
- Can be applied over natural nails, gels, shellac, and acrylic, and lasts 2 weeks with a top coat.
- Check out our Youtube Channel for our How-To-Apply & Nail Wrap Removal Tutorials
- Do you have MOAR questions? We have answers on our FAQ page
- Orders take 4-6 business days to process
- Processed orders ship Monday-Friday
- Shipping estimates are in addition to the 4-6 day processing window.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail once your order ships
- It can take up to 24 hours following shipment for your tracking information to update in the system
CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS
- CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS will begin shipping 5-15-18!
- Preorder items can not be combined with non-preorder items.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your Account page. Door-to-door tracking is not available for most international shipments.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the items in your cart, and include a small handling fee.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Espionage Cosmetics has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
You will be provided with tracking information in your Shipment Confirmation email. Once a package leaves the United States, however, the United States Postal Service cannot track your order any further. We encourage you to contact your local postal service should you have any questions on the status of your order once it has left the U.S.A.
Nerd Misfit Support is standing by!
Shoot us an email at Support@EspionageCosmetics.com
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
These wraps were so fun to wear for Christmas, and I got a good 2.5 weeks out of them. So cute!
These wraps are fantastic! Everyone compliments me on how cute they are, and get more excited when I tell them they glow in the dark with a message a la Stranger Things. Perfect for Christmas or Halloween. :)
I love these so much!
Love the new holiday lights! GEEKING OUT over the hidden message! My daughters also liked the look of them (though they don't get the Stranger Things reference). I might let them use a couple of the nail wraps as accent nails, but I'm keeping most of these for me!!! Fun light look by day with a scary secret in the dark! :)
I love wearing these around the holidays. These are now one of my go-to designs for Nov/Dec. I'm not a huge fan of Stranger Things, but I still love these for the holiday feel.