- Nail Wrap Pro Tips
- Nail Wrap Survey
Put your paws together for the winning design of the Ancient Mau round of Nexus! During the day, these feisty furbabies will pop out from the orange glossy background with their mischievous and all-knowing gaze! At night, there certainly is no time for rest. Their slinky silhouettes and prickly whiskers are set alight against the intensely glowing backdrop. Keep an eye on these ones! You never know when they’re set to pounce for another round of peek-a-boo!
In an epic wrap battle between two worthy opponents, this design came out on top all because of your votes! It will now reside here, safely nestled on our website in our permanent nerd manicure lineup! The other design, well…we’re not so sure you want to know its fate.
Don’t miss out on the next nail wrap showdown! Get in on the monthly action and make your vote count for something! Sign up HERE.
Acetic Ether, Nitrocellulose, Glue, Acrylic Acid, Noctilucent Powder, Titanium Pigment, Isopropyl Alcohol
Nerd Manicure Pro-Tips:
- Nerd manicure only takes 10 minutes and a nail file to apply; no heat gun, special adhesive, or drying time required!
- Can be applied over natural nails, gels, shellac, and acrylic, and lasts 2 weeks with a top coat.
- Check out our Youtube Channel for our How-To-Apply & Nail Wrap Removal Tutorials
- Do you have MOAR questions? We have answers on our FAQ page
- Orders take 4-6 business days to process
- Processed orders ship Monday-Friday
- Shipping estimates are in addition to the 4-6 day processing window.
- You will receive a shipment confirmation e-mail once your order ships
- It can take up to 24 hours following shipment for your tracking information to update in the system
CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS
- CARTRIDGE COMPACT PREORDERS will begin shipping 5-15-18!
- Preorder items can not be combined with non-preorder items.
An email with tracking information will be sent once an order has been shipped. You can also track your package from your Account page. Door-to-door tracking is not available for most international shipments.
Shipping rates are automatically calculated based on the items in your cart, and include a small handling fee.
SHIPPING MULTIPLE ORDERS
Multiple orders placed on the same day cannot be combined.
SHIPPING TO MULTIPLE LOCATIONS
Unfortunately, we cannot split up an order and ship to multiple locations. If you wish to send items to different locations, you will need to place a separate order for each shipping address.
Unfortunately, we do not have the ability to change the shipping address once an order goes into processing.
- Customs fees (taxes, duties, processing fees, brokerages fees, etc.) may be charged upon delivery and required to obtain your order.
- We are not able to mark orders as "gifts".
- We do not issue any refunds for customs fees, shipping, or the cost of your order should you refuse to pay the customs fees.
- Espionage Cosmetics has no way of estimating customs fees, taxes, duties, etc. Please contact your local customs office if you need to know more.
You will be provided with tracking information in your Shipment Confirmation email. Once a package leaves the United States, however, the United States Postal Service cannot track your order any further. We encourage you to contact your local postal service should you have any questions on the status of your order once it has left the U.S.A.
Nerd Misfit Support is standing by!
Shoot us an email at Support@EspionageCosmetics.com
and we'll get back to you as soon as possible.
I love the cats and that they glow in the dark, but I had a hard time putting these on. I had a couple of bubbles in them so I didn't fully enjoy wearing them. I'm not sure if these were a bit thin or if I was having trouble with this set that day. I didn't wear them very long but they were cute and I'd try them again.
They are quite adorable! And I was even more thrilled that they glow in the dark! It was funny that I didn't even realize that until I turned off my lights to go to bed, then my nails started to glow. :)
I got these in my Nexus subscription and threw them on the day before a convention because I had nothing else to match my costume - DC Bombshells Batwoman. The first thing I noticed was that the glow was surprisingly bright and charged quickly. Surprisingly the color worked out really well! I had strangers coming up and asking me about them, which is a first. Everyone was impressed with how good they looked and how durable they were.
They are now my go to for red colored nails... The sneaky little cats make them so much better. Because no matter what costume I wear, I am still a crazy cat lady underneath. ;)
I bought these for the Halloween season, and I am planning on buying more. I could wear these every day of my life! I think I got a compliment on these every day I had them on, and I even got some of my co-workers to invest in some nail wraps from Espionage! And the glow-in-the-dark effect was so much fun. 10/10 would pet these cats.
These wraps lived up to everything I had hyped up in my mind: They glow brightly in the dark! The kittens are pinch-your-cheeks cute and the color is a lovely orangey sunset! Super easy to put on (My first time trying out wraps!!) and the end result looks fantastic. They have held up to the daily grind with very little wear. I couldn't be happier that I bought them and cannot wait to try other designs.